- Assign colour codes (categories) and text comments to emails and files.
- Assign colour coded icons to your folders corresponding to the files contained.
- Give your folders any icons you like.
- Search for emails or files according to whatever categories or comments you have given them.
- Locate any file modified in the last month and categorise it.
- Right-Click from Explorer or the Desktop.
- Works across your network.
- Context Help.
- Built in Uninstaller.
- Uses a generic context menu handler (right click menu) described Here.
Click Here to download the self extracting Program Installation File (version 1.36, 4.378 mb., September 18, 2003 )
Click Here to download the latest .exe file only (MyFileTracker.exe version 1.36, 528 kb., September 18, 2003 ) if you have already got Version 1.32 or later.
Click Here to Download just the help file which is in compressed html format which requires hh.exe to be on your machine (included in the full package)